Capi City is a client for the online server monopd. You can play Monopoly like games with it online. Capi City is build with Qt4, so it runs on all important Operating Systems. If you want to try go to the Download section and download a package for you.
The Roadmap can change during time. For each version there are targets to be reached.
- Menu for show/hiding the docks
- Autoroll option (Capi City will roll for you automatically)
- Port base sources from Capid to Capi City
- Add a list to the estatetooltips to show the owns of the group
- Full monopd 0.9.3 feature support. Will not be stable.
- Integrate Capid to be able to start a server for LAN.
- First stable standalone server. It will read the config from a own file.
- Translation for each Player. (Each player can set the language he/she wishes).
- .hrb%1 and .hrs%1 for buying/selling houserows.
- Capid: Password protected games.
|0.3 RC 1||Download|
|0.3 Beta 2||Download|
|0.3 Beta 1||Download|
|0.2 RC 1||Download|
|0.2 Beta 2||Download|
|0.2 Beta 1||Download|
|0.1 RC 1||Download|
|0.1 Beta 2||Download|
|0.1 Beta 1||Download|
|0.1 Alpha 1||Download|
How to helpIf you want to code for Capi City, or translate, or make graphics leave a note on my SourceForge project. So i can give you SVN write access.
If you want to test the latest sources: check out the trunk/ directory from the SVN with
svn co https://capitalism.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/capitalism/trunk/Capitalism Capitalism
for Capi City and/or:
svn co https://capitalism.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/capitalism/trunk/Capid Capid
Then try the program(s) and file found bugs in the Bugtracker
If you want to make a bedder homepage: Build one and Send my a message on SourceForge.net